Kids’ Corner by Anna Polyviou: Book Launch in The Grounds Garden
Tues 22 Oct, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Join us in The Garden to celebrate the launch of Kids’ Corner, a new cookbook by pastry chef Anna Polyviou! Created for real families, it’s a fun and colourful approach to cooking with the young, and young at heart, that is bound to excite and inspire budding little chefs everywhere.
- Meet Kids’ Corner author and pastry chef Anna Polyviou.
- Take a selfie inside Anna’s Up, Up & Away cake (yep, it’s a huge hot air balloon cake with a photo booth inside that will be cut at 8pm for everyone to try!).
- The kids can try their luck on Anna’s Chocolate Piñatas, with two ready for smashing both at 7pm and 7:45pm! They’ll find loads of lollies inside and two lucky winners will take home a G-Shock Watch and a KENWOOD machine, but which Piñatas will they be hiding it?
- Have a boogie while the DJ spins funky tunes.
- Take home a copy of Anna’s Kids’ Corner book packed full of fun recipes to try at home and a goodie bag full of Anna’s favourite ingredients.
- Entry to The Garden.
- Fruit available throughout the event.
- 3 x Tokens to be redeemed at each of the food stations:
- Anna’s veggie patch quiche
- Ice-cream sandwich sundae
- A slice of Anna’s Up, Up & Away Birthday Cake
- A gift Bag (valued at $40) includes:
- A signed copy of the Kids’ Corner cookbook
- Darrell Lea treats
- Greens cake mixes from Anna’s range
- Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs
- CSR Buttercream Icing
Please note: Kids under 3 are free!
Tuesday 22nd October, 6:30pm-8:30pm
The Garden, at
The Grounds of Alexandria
7a / 2 Huntley St, Alexandria