The Grounds of Alexandria is growing, and we’re over the moon to announce the opening of our new events space this year.
Introducing The Linseed House, a timeless space with detail & beauty at every turn. Created to host large events, it’s the perfect space to host your wedding or corporate event.
Designed by the experts from ACME, The Linseed House boasts beautiful exposed heritage brick walls, 10m high ceilings, arched windows that flood the room with natural light, a mezzanine balcony with gold detailing, suspended lights, parquetry flooring and cottage green accents.
The Linseed House includes it’s own private bar with antique mirrored ceilings, art deco lighting, a fireplace, a green marble & timber bar with brass accents and plush, floral bar seating. With operable walls in place that can separate this space from the main room, the intimate bar area creates an ideal area to host your pre or post event drinks.
Scroll down to view imagery & learn more, and enquire today to be one of the first to host your event at The Linseed House.
Minimum – 200
Mon – Sun
From Late 2019
ROOM FEATURES & CAPABILITIES
- Timeless and classical design, with detail at every turn
- Exclusive bar with a fireplace, with an operable wall
- Ceiling trussing with rigging points for lighting and sound
- Intimate event space upstairs designed for bridal, green or board room purposes
- Operable walls – for breakout spaces or to host smaller events
- Blackout blinds for darker events and corporate functions
- Internal bathrooms within the space