The Linseed House
Meet our newest (and largest) events venue
Introducing, The Linseed House; a timeless art-deco-inspired events space that is sure to take your breath away.
Created as The Grounds exclusive event space for large groups, it’s the perfect place to host your wedding or corporate event. In The Linseed House, you and your guests will enjoy:
- A world class food and beverage menu designed by Group Executive Chef, Paul McGrath
- A truly unique events space with The Grounds signature style
- A private event space, separate from The Grounds public areas
The Grounds Signature Styling
Designed by the experts from ACME, The Linseed House’s style and beauty is unrivalled with thought and detail at every turn. Step inside and discover:
- Striking exposed heritage brick walls and art deco lighting
- Grand 10m high ceilings with ambient suspended lights
- Tall arched windows that flood the room with natural light during the day and create stunning architectural detail at night
- A mezzanine balcony with lush gold detailing
- Intricate parquetry flooring, adding warmth to the space
The Private Bar
The Linseed House includes it’s own private bar with antique mirrored ceilings, art deco lighting, a fireplace, a green marble & timber bar with brass accents and plush, floral bar seating. With operable walls in place that can separate this space from the main room, the intimate bar area creates an ideal area to host your pre or post event drinks.
Enquire today to be one of the first to host your event at The Linseed House.
Grand Opening Special
$99 per head
Planning a Christmas party or end of year celebration? Be one of the first to host your event in Linseed House in 2019 for a special introductory offer from 99.0 per head. Our seated and cocktail style offers include signature Grounds food offerings, beverage packages, professional service, audio, security and more.
ROOM FEATURES & CAPABILITIES
- Timeless and classical design, with detail at every turn
- Exclusive bar with a fireplace, with an operable wall
- Ceiling trussing with rigging points for lighting and sound
- Intimate event space upstairs designed for bridal, green or board room purposes
- Operable walls – for breakout spaces or to host smaller events
- Blackout blinds for darker events and corporate functions
- Internal bathrooms within the space