THE GROUNDS GREEN THUMB WORKSHOPS
Our Green Thumb Experience is designed to share our expertise with families in a fun and engaging way. In this one hour free worshop, families will be taught about horticulture and get their hands dirty planting a selection of seedlings to grow their very own garden. You will even get to help us work on our own garden so you can come and watch your work grow in the coming months following this event.
Bring your pre-school age ones with you and let’s get our hands dirty!
In this experience, you and your little ones will learn:
- Where fresh produce comes from and seasonal produce
- Different types of fruit and vegetable plants and seedlings
- How to prepare and plant their own miniature flower garden that you will take home
We will provide:
- Soil and pots (if you wish to bring your own, please make sure it is no larger than 30cm in diameter)
- Seedlings and seed
Wednesday, 8th September ’17 / 10am – 11am
Wednesday, 6th December ’17 / 10am – 11am
Wednesday, 10th January ’18 / 10am – 11am
Wednesday, 7th February ’18 / 10am – 11am
More dates to come.
- Classes run for approximately 1 hour.
- You are invited to bring your little ones (pre-school age encouraged).
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before class and check in with us under The Arbour.
- Classes will be held under The Arbour (in The Garden), it is covered from possible rain.
- If the location changes, we’ll notify you by email the day prior to the event.
- This is not a drop-off service. This event is for parents and their children.
Please book in advance here
Enquiries: (02) 9699 2225