As the COVID-19 lockdown restrictions start to ease within Australia, we wanted to provide you with an update on the measures we’re taking at The Grounds to protect our staff, guests and the wider community.
While we’ve always had strict hygiene practices and cleaning standards in place, we’ve taken additional steps to help reduce the risks, including:
- the thorough washing of hands in food preparation;
- more frequent cleaning and disinfecting of the venues;
- making hand sanitiser freely available throughout The Grounds;
- introducing digital menus that can be easily accessed via your mobile phone;
- following the NSW Government’s advice about social distancing and venue capacities; and
- reinforcing to staff the importance of monitoring their own health, encouraging them to remain at home if they feel unwell or are showing any signs of illness.
In addition, we’ve also decided to temporarily pause the use of reusable cups at The Grounds to prevent possible contamination from the handling of cups and lids. While our commitment to sustainability remains unchanged, we’re taking every precaution to protect the wellbeing of our staff and guests during this time.
Playing Your Part
Protect yourself, our staff and other guests during this time by:
- downloading the COVIDSafe app before visiting The Grounds;
- staying home if you feel unwell or have been asked to self-isolate;
- maintaining proper social distancing measures at all times; and
- booking a table or placing a takeaway order via our app before you arrive at The Grounds to prevent queuing.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you at The Grounds soon.