BLUES & MULLED WINE: LIVE IN THE GROUNDS GARDEN
As the temperature begins to drop, warm up with a glass of mulled wine in The Grounds Garden and relax into a night of soul and blues…
The Grounds Blues and Mulled Wine Night returns for the Winter of 2019. The Garden will be staying open late to bring you an evening of soulful music. With the heater’s on and the mulled wine hot, there’s no need to worry about the cold. To accompany your night of live music, The Garden Bar will be open for drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), whilst the BBQ will be providing a select menu by Executive Head Chef Paul McGrath.
The Garden is a family-friendly space and all children and 4 legged friends are welcome.
Wednesday 28th August Line-Up:
Buddy has carved up the Blues scene around Australia since 2007, notching his Blues belt with all the big ticket Australian festivals from Bridgetown to Bluesfest. He won the Sydney Blues Society Performer of the Year twice, and continues to share his old school Blues style with fans. Buddy plays with smooth finesse, in the tasty authentic style of the old legends.
Armed with his signature 335 Gibson, or more recently in acoustic sets, the Maton, his devotion to the art form is genuine.
The Blues sure have got Buddy Knox, but ask him yourself, he’s happy about that, with a lifelong passion for this genre. Whilst yearning to play like rocker Chuck Berry as a teenager, Buddy now has a style of his own that exudes the essence of Blues.
He’s been referred to as our very own BB, but expect a dash of Freddie King guitar style in his show.
Buddy’s recent move to acoustic Blues gives fans the intimate experience of bare bones genuine Blues, Knox style.
More artists to be announced…
- One ticket provides entrance to The Grounds Garden and wonderful blues music.
- The Garden will be open from 6:00pm, with music kicking off from 6:30pm
- Seating and tables are limited – we recommend arriving early to secure seats and tables if you require them.
- Food and drinks must be purchased on the night.
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages will be available from the Garden Bar, with mulled wine stations throughout the Garden.
- Proof of ID will be required to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- Tickets are limited, so be sure to get yours before the event sells out!
We look forward to welcoming you soon!