ABOUT ONLINE CATERING:
The Grounds is known for creating memorable experiences for our guests, and with a fresh, seasonal menu designed by Group Executive Chef, Paul McGrath, our catering team are here to help create your own Grounds experience, from our table to yours.
From client meetings to personal celebrations, our Catering menu offers a selection of sweet and savoury options that combined (or separate) achieve the perfect offering for your occasion. With the additional option of our signature wooden crates, the experience is made complete with beautiful food and beautiful presentation.
We offer a breakfast selection of healthy dishes, including our famous Grounds Granola, wholesome salad platters, and in true Grounds style, fresh seasonal fruit, cheese, and antipasto platters.
Additionally, we offer platters and individual selections of our signature pastries, cakes and tarts baked daily in our in-house Bakery & Patisserie, creating the perfect grazing table for your guests.
Simply pick your time for delivery or pick-up first and make your selection below through our online, interactive form, or submit your enquiry below.
- The Grounds Catering is available 7 days a week, between 7:30am and 3:30pm.
- We accept orders via catering for $250 and over for delivery.
- To see if you are within our delivery area, please click here.
- If you are outside of the delivery area, are placing a large order (over $2,000) and would like delivery, please give us a call to discuss.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to the airport or Sydney City at this time.
- Orders under $250 available for pick up only from The Grounds Cafe.
- We accept all major credit cards.
- All catering orders must be made and confirmed by 12 pm the business day prior to your order. Therefore all orders for Monday must be placed the Friday prior.
- Should you wish your order to come presented in wooden boxes, head to the serve wear tab and click the appropriate box for your order value.
- Once you have completed your order, you will receive a confirmation email. Please check your spam inbox if it is delayed.
We will no longer be accepting the catering form, all orders must go through the below. Should you have any questions, please send us an enquiry via the form below the ordering box.